- This weapon has Part System installed.
A rail gun that can launch accelerated projectiles with electromagnetic energy. The finished charging will give maximum power.
- Details: Hold right-click to charge. Charged attacks penetrate enemies. Charged Attack Max Damage: 110 (Normal), 850 (Zombie), 3808 (Scenario)
- High accuracy
- Has crosshair
- Can be charged to deal higher damage
- Can be used in a room with New Classic weapons restrictions
- Only obtainable from Mileage Decoder
- Cannot zoom
- Very heavy weight
- Low damage if not charged
- South Korea: 6 October 2016.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong & China: 12 October 2016
Japan : 26 October 2016 Indonesia : 8 February 2017
- CSN:Z: 12 April 2017
- Unlike Thunderbolt, Rail Buster doesn't disable the crosshair when equipped and does lower damage. However, just like Rail Cannon, it can be charged to do higher damage.
- Its trail when uncharged is similar to Lightning Rail.
- While other Science Fiction series weapons have unknown origin, Rail Buster is stated to originate from USA.
- This weapon heavily resembles the Railgun from the 'Halo' franchise.