A rail gun that can launch an accelerated projectiles with electromagnetic energy. The finished charging will give maximum power.
- Details: Hold right-click to charge. Charged attacks penetrate enemies. Charged Attack Max Damage: 110 (Normal), 850 (Zombie), 3808 (Scenario)
- High accuracy
- Has crosshair
- Can be charged to give higher damage
- Can be used in a room with New Classic weapons restrictions
- Only obtainable from Mileage Decoder
- Cannot zoom
- Very heavy weight
- Low damage if not charged
- South Korea: 6 October 2016.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 11 Ocktober 2016
- China: 12 October 2016
- Japan: 26 October 2016
- Indonesia: 8 February 2017
- CSNZ: 12 April 2017
- The buttstock is similar with PKM.
- Unlike Thunderbolt, Rail Buster has player crosshair when equipped and does lower damage. However, just like Rail Cannon, it can be charged to do higher damage.
- Its trail when uncharged is similar to Lightning Rail.
- While other Science Fiction series weapons have unknown origin, Rail Buster is stated to originated from USA.
- This weapon heavily resembles the Railgun from the 'Halo' franchise.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.