This is a shotgun fed with 24 rounds of scattered and strong Alloy Pellet. A special fire mode has been implemented to engage foes in long range which consumes the current magazine in use, but in return, it delivers a powerful concentrated energy laser-like attack, making it mostly suitable for any scenario.
- Details: Hold right-click to charge. Charged attacks penetrate enemies. Charged Attack Max Damage: 64 (Normal), 300 (Zombie), 1400 (Scenario)
- High damage
- Charged shots delivers instant kills, except for stomach or legs
- Low recoil
- High rate of fire
- High stun power
- Charged shots are quite accurate
- High clip size
- Purchaseable for both teams
- Short reload time
- Heavy weight
- Obtainable during special events only
- Damage decreases over range, specially with normal shots
- Low spare ammunition
- Expensive price
- Requires current magazine for charged shots
- Cannot be fired underwater
- Cannot be fired while reloading
- Loud noise while charging with B mode
- Deals around 500 ~ 2500 damage to Zombies in charged shot.
- Deals 12500 damage to Bosses in charged shot (noted that attack power had been maxed).
This weapon was released for Bingo on:
- South Korea: 4 September 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 23 September 2014.
- China/Japan: 24 September 2014.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 21 May 2015.
- Indonesia: 22 June 2016.
- May: Seen in posters.
Charging, phase 1
Ditto, phase 2
Ditto, phase 3
Inserting new shells
Taking out old shells
- This is the second science fiction shotgun after Volcano in Counter-Strike Online.
- The shoulder stock of the weapon is identical to the SL8.
- The charging system is similar to the Tau Cannon from Half-Life.
- Its design is quite similar to the Rail Cannon from RoboCraft.
- The charged mode shooting sprite is similar to the JANUS-11's.
- The firing sound is similar to KSG-12.
- Its first mode shares the same muzzle flash with Ethereal.
- Alloy pellets will emit blue particles upon hitting a wall, similar to Ethereal.