|Level||Strength||Attack Power (%)|
- They deal the highest amount of damage with the Critical Up ability.
Tactics when using Rifleman
- Assault rifles and Launchers are the best weapon suitable for this class especially the Blaster and the AT4-CS.
- If you have a Blaster, combine it with Critical Up and Accuracy Up to deal fatal damage. (make sure you have leveled up everything for best performance)
- If you have an AT4/AT4-CS, combine it with Explosive Up and Nuclear Bomb to deal fatal damage against multiple enemies.
- A good build for Rifleman would be:
- Primary weapon: Blaster, secondary weapon: Dual Infinity Final, melee weapon: Katana or Master Combat Knife and any grenade.
- Primary weapon: AT4/AT4-CS, secondary weapon: M79 Saw off or Dual Infinity Final, melee weapon: Katana or Master Combat Knife and any grenade.
Tactics when facing a Rifleman
- Tankers are the main enemy to them.
- If you are using Tanker, use a shotgun to stun them as stunned enemies are unable to shoot or move for a period of time.
- If you are using Alice, use the MG36 with NHP: Spiritual and Auto Guard ability.
These weapons can be used by Riflemen:
- Rifleman could use a several models of assault rifles, pistols, Grenade Launchers, rocket launchers and melee weapons only. Grenades are also usable.
- Although some posters and the trailer show the rifleman armed with an XM8, it is unusable in the game.
- This character is not available in Singapore/Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies because Metal Arena is not released in these regions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.