- This weapon has Part System installed.
It is an assault rifle that uses 45 7.62mm ammunition developed with the technology of a tin robot based on SCAR. The rate of fire increases when shooting. Grenades pass through life and explode, and pierced targets take additional damage.
- Season 6 Reward Final Weapon: Grow Gun SCAR Stage 4
- If you acquire weapon of this stage, weapons from the previous stage are not deleted
- The pierced grenade explodes and deals Normal 20, Zombie 415, and Scenario 1000 damage.
- The grenade that exploded upon reaching the explosion point is within range of Normal 30, Zombie 950, Scenario 1500 damage.
- A grenade charges for 1 shot per 15 shots. (Maximum 10 cannot be exceeded.)
- Drill Instructor Gerard increases grenade performance in Zombie mode.
- Very high damage on both mode
- Very Accurate
- Grenade launcher deal massive area attack
- Can equip with parts system
- Obtain only during 2020 Season 6
- Easily run dry
- Longer reload time
- South Korea: 28 May 2020.
- TW/HK: 3 June 2020.
- China: 3 June 2020.
- CSN:S: 10 June 2020.
Comparison to SCAR OZ-C
- Higher damage to zombies in grenade mode (+240)
- Lighter (-5% weight)
- Higher stun power (+5%)
- Larger magazine size (+5%)
- Same damage to humans (15)
- Same accuracy (88%)
- Same rate of fire (90%)
- Same knockback power (14%)
- Same reload time (3.0 seconds)
- More expensive (+$2000)
- Higher recoil (+1%)
- Unusable Scope
- Doesn't have parts system
- The grenade firing sound is similar with Milkor M32 MGL's.
- The grenade explosion sound is similar with X-TRACKER's.
- The grenade travels at lower fps than other grenades and is not affected by gravity.
- Its secondary ammo collection by firing primary fire is probably taken from THANATOS-3.