- This weapon has Part System installed.
An assault rifle that fires 45 rounds of 7.62mm. It was developed based on the SCAR, using similar technology as the Tin Man. The fire rate increases with continuous fire. This weapon also features a grenade launcher hexed by a witch, allowing it to fire grenades without loading them. Grenades penetrate through living beings and explode, doing additional damage to penetrated targets.
- Season 6 Reward Final Weapon - Growing Weapon Stage 4
- If you acquire weapon of this stage, weapons from the previous stage are not deleted
- The pierced grenade explodes and deals Normal 20, Zombie 415, and Scenario 1000 damage.
- Grenades that explode by reaching the detonation point inflict damage within range. Damage: 30 (Normal), 950 (Zombie), 1500 (Scenario)
- 1 Grenade is loaded for every 15 rounds fired (max 10).
- Grenade performance increased in Zombie modes if used by Drill Instructor Gerard.
- Very high damage on both mode
- Very Accurate
- Grenade launcher deal massive area attack
- Can equip with parts system
- Obtain only during 2020 Season 6
- Easily run dry
- Longer reload time
- South Korea: 28 May 2020.
- China & Taiwan/Hong Kong: 3 June 2020.
- CSN:S: 10 June 2020.
Comparison to SCAR OZ-C
- Higher damage to zombies in grenade mode (+240)
- Lighter (-5% weight)
- Higher stun power (+5%)
- Larger magazine size (+5%)
- Same damage to humans (15)
- Same accuracy (88%)
- Same rate of fire (90%)
- Same knockback power (14%)
- Same reload time (3.0 seconds)
- More expensive (+$2000)
- Higher recoil (+1%)
- Unusable Scope
- Doesn't have parts system
- The grenade firing sound is similar with Milkor M32 MGL's.
- The grenade explosion sound is similar with X-TRACKER's.
- The grenade travels at lower fps than other grenades and is not affected by gravity.
- Its secondary ammo collection by firing primary fire is probably taken from THANATOS-3.