- For original version, see SG552 Lycanthrope.
- This item can be obtained from Sonya's Secret Box or SG552 Cerberus Collection Event.
A special assault rifle that holds 50 rounds of .50 caliber special ammunition, perfect for use against zombies. When you fire beyond a certain number of rounds, the rifle's secondary mode becomes available. Firing in secondary mode triggers an additional attack : a big swipe at the first target hit, inflicting damage to the target and all enemies to the left and right.
- Details: Press Zombie), 896 (Zombie Scenario) to enter secondary mode. Swipe damage: 36 (Normal), 632 (
- High damage in both modes
- High accuracy
- High rate of fire in A mode
- Short reload time
- Light weight
- Has passive effects
- Low recoil in both modes
- Displays hit-markers to support accuracy
- High magazine size for a rifle
- Can damage to all enemies on the left and right of the target in B mode.
- Expensive price
- Loud shooting sound
- Only availble in events
- Slower movement speed in B mode
- Swipe attack can't score heatshots without Deadly shot
- Swipe attack only damages enemies on the left and right of the target
- B mode is less accuarate than A mode
- Crosshairs light up when you hit your target.
- Unlimited use of spare ammo in Scenario mode.
- In Zombie Mode, if Deadly Shot does not score a kill, gain one additional Deadly Shot.
- Movement speed for all players in a Zombie Scenario automatically upgraded by 5 levels.
- 10% additional experience for the user.
- 5% additional experience for players who played with the user.
- South Korea: 26 August 2021.
- China: 1 September 2021.
- CSN:S & Taiwan/Hong Kong: 23 September 2021.
Sonya' Secret Box
- (Korea) Period: 8/26 (Thu) after maintenance ~ 9/16 (Thu) before maintenance
- Description: You can obtain Sonya's Secret Box when you meet the event conditions within the event period.
|Playtime||30 minutes of playtime (1 day 1 time)||Sonya's Secret Box (2x)|
|60 minutes of playtime (1 day 1 time)||Sonya's Secret Box (3x)|
|Zombie Kill/Assist||Every 2 Kills/Infections or 6 Assists in Zombie Hero, Z or Rise||Sonya's Secret Box (1x) (Maximum 15x per day)|
|Zombie Scenario Clears||1 Scenario Clear in Hard difficulty or higher||Sonya's Secret Box (2x) (Maximum 15x per day)|
|Special Missions||Every 1 kill with a rifle weapon in Zombie Hero, Zombie Z, or Zombie Rise mode||Sonya's Secret Box (1x) (Maximum 2x per day)|
- Sonya's Secret Box contents
- (Depending on the respective probabilities 1 acquired item)
|SG552 Lycathrope +0 to +6 (Random enhancement)||Permanent|
|Lycanthrope Tail Costume||Permanent|
|50, 100, 200, 300, 500 or 1000 Mileage (Random amount)||Permanent|
- You can obtain up to 20 Sonya's Secret Boxes per day.
- Rifle weapons in special missions are limited to the following weapons: M4A1 Dark Knight, AK-47 Paladin, AUG Guardian, SG552 Lycanthrope, SG552 Cerberus, Plasma Gun, Tornado, OICW, Hunter Killer X-15 and Compound Bow.
- You can only participate in rooms with 4 or more players (Studio Mode excluded).
- The minimum playtime for Zombie Scenario Mode is 5 minutes.
- Unused Sonya's Secret Boxes will be removed during the 9/16 (Thu) maintenance.
- SG552 Cerberus Collection Event
When using Sonya's Secret Boxes during the event period, you will get a point per box. Accumulate points to achieve the event gauge, and obtain SG552 Cerberus (unlimited).
|Accumulated Points Achieved||Items that can be obtained|
|50 points||Event Decoder (3x)|
|100 points||SG552 Cerberus (7 days) + Sonya's Secret Box (10x)|
|150 points||5,000 Mileage|
|250 points||Event Decoder (3x) + Transcendence Decoder (3x)|
|300 points||SG552 Cerberus (Permanent)|
|330 points||Grade 5 Parts Box (5x) + 200 EXP Enhanced Weapon Experience (1x)|
|350 points||Grade 5 Parts Box (5x) + 200 EXP Enhanced Weapon Experience (1x)|
|370 points||Grade 5 Parts Box (5x) + 200 EXP Enhanced Weapon Experience (1x)|
|390 points||Grade 5 Parts Box (5x) + 200 EXP Enhanced Weapon Experience (1x)|
|410 points||Grade 5 Parts Box (5x) + 200 EXP Enhanced Weapon Experience (1x)|
|430 points||Transcendence Decoder (5x)|
Comparison to SG552 Lycanthrope
- Higher damage in zombie and scenario modes
- More accurate in A mode (+1%)
- Higher knockback in A mode (+2%)
- Higher stun in B mode (+19%)
- Has Claw mode
- Same price ($7000)
- Same base damage (22)
- Same weight (7% speed reduction)
- Same magazine size (50)
- Same reload time (2.0 seconds)
- Same recoil in A mode (16%)
- Same buffs
- Lower stun in A mode (-11%)
- Lower knockback in B mode (-6%)
- Less accurate in B mode (-3%)
- Higher recoil in B mode (+9%)
- Available only during event
- No high damage when scoped feature
- Can't be enhanced
- This is the second transcendence weapon variant to be released for free through an event after Magnum Shooter.
- The annoying bug where the user is unable to fire, first seen on Lycanthrope, returns with this weapon. And since Cerberus don't use the scope as a secondary mode, the bug cannot be resolved by reloading while aiming down the scope like Lycanthrope.