- For the original version, see UMP45.
The SKULL-3 is an anti-zombie submachine gun chambered with 35 rounds of .45 Anti-Zombie cartridge and is capable of being dual-wielded. When being dual-wielded, it fires 70 rounds of .45 Anti-Zombie cartridge. This weapon is also equipped with a nondetachable suppressor, foregrip, extended magazine (+10 magazine capacity compared to the UMP) and a usable scope single mode.
- Details: Press the main weapon key (default: 1) to select the mode. Switch modes by clicking.
|Single Mode||Dual mode|
- South Korea: 12 January 2012.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 17 January 2012.
- China: 18 January 2012.
Japan: 22 February 2012. Indonesia: 12 September 2012. Singapore/Malaysia: 7 November 2012. Turkey: 14 May 2014.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
|Mode||A mode (0m)||B mode (0m)|
|Mode||Buy cost||Ammo cost||Total|
- When dual-wielded:
- Original: Not recommended as it could waste the user's money.
- Deathmatch/Team Deathmatch/Basic: Recommended due its fair damage, accuracy, low recoil, high rate of fire, light weight and usable scope in single mode.
- Use dual mode in close combat as it has high damage and very high rate of fire.
- Use single mode to engage enemies in medium to long range combat.
- Try to fire in 3-rounds burst to maintain a good accuracy.
Tactics facing SKULL-3 users
- SKULL-3 users are fast, mobile, silent and deadly if the users are experienced.
- With B mode, they can annihilate your whole team easily with 70 rounds.
- Sniper rifles and far-middle ranged weapon are recommended, don't try to approach them directly unless you have good skills.
- Usually, SKULL-3 users will go with B mode, so they're deadly but slow in movement. If they're not in ducts, infect them quickly, especially when they are reloading in B mode.
- With Deadly Shot, SKULL-3 in B mode can take down several <6000 HP zombies in ducts.
- Light type zombies are recommended when dealing with SKULL-3 users.
- SKULL-3 has high stun (nearly the same with MP5) and low knockback power.
- Try not to engage SKULL-3 users alone, especially if they use the Deadly Shot skill.
- Gerard: Gerard is seen arming with an SKULL-3 in a promotion poster.
- Higher damage (+1)
- Higher fire rate (+1%)
- More accurate (+7%)
- Higher clip size (+10)
- Higher reserve ammo (+100)
- Has zoom ability
- Can be switched to dual mode
- High penetration power
- Shorter reload time (-1.0 second)
- Higher recoil (+2%)
- Heavier (+2% weight)
- More expensive (+$2300)
- More expensive ammunition cost
- Higher firepower (+5)
- Higher rate of fire (+2%)
- Higher magazine size (+20)
- Less accurate (-3%)
- Heavier (+26% weight)
- More expensive (+$2000)
- Higher recoil (+10%)
- Higher damage (+3%)
- Higher accuracy (+3%)
- Higher stun power
- Higher magazine size (+5)
- Same knockback
- Usable scope
- Same reload time (2.5 seconds)
- Higher recoil (+1%)
- Lower rate of fire
- Heavier (+2% speed reduction)
- Has no Balrog Charging System
- More expensive ammunition
- The word "SKULL-3" can be seen on the weapon.
- The wielder's running speed will increase when the dual-wielded SKULL-3 are thrown away during their reload animations. The reverse happens with the M134 Minigun.
- Earlier version of SKULL-3 had the ammo costs only $35 per 35 bullets.
- An exploit exists whereby the user will automatically reload the weapon upon switching between A and B modes.
- Despite the scope being obstructed by its cap, it can still be used in A mode.
- The scope has the words Aopoint on the side, a parody of the real-world company Aimpoint.
- Oddly, in B mode it's heavier compared to SKULL-4, despite it being a submachine gun.