SKULL-8 is a belt-fed, anti-zombie machine gun that fires 120 rounds of 5.56mm Anti-zombie ammunition. It is attached with a light axe bayonet under the weapon's barrel to be used for emergency melee combat situations. The weapon's primary fire has superior penetration towards Kevlar.
Its melee attack also inflict a small knockback, which can be used for the user's advantage.
- Can perform melee attack in secondary fire
- High rate of fire
- High penetration power
- High stun power
- Light weight
- Melee attack can be used even when reloading
- Does not have scope
- Expensive price
- Long reload time
- Low damage
- Low knockback
- Short axe range
- South Korea: 27 June 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 2 July 2013.
- China: 3 July 2013.
- Indonesia: 29 January 2014.
Singapore/Malaysia: 18 June 2014.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- Use the secondary fire for surprise attacks as the attack range is rather short and not suitable for close combat situations.
- Each shot can penetrate up to 4 objects.
- Use the secondary fire when you are out of ammunition. The secondary fire of this weapon may still help in killing zombies. Note the attack delay of the secondary fire.
- The attack damage and range for the secondary fire is lower and shorter than the SKULL-9.
- The firepower is the same as the MG3.
- The weight is the same as the M4A1.
- Zombie Infection
- A 120-round of SKULL-8 can deal 3600 ~ 7200 damage to Zombies.
- A 120-round of SKULL-8 can deal around 38,000 ~ 40,000 to bosses.
- A single axe slash can deal 2000 ~ 4000 damage to bosses.
- Don't use SKULL-8 in Zombie Escape due to low accuracy.
Comparison to SKULL-7
- Cheaper (-$2800)
- Lighter (+5% move speed)
- Can perform melee attack
- Lower damage (-1)
- Less accurate (-2%)
- Higher recoil (+3%)
- No scope
- So far, this is the only weapon that allow the user to cancel the reload when performing the melee attack.
- This is the second even-numbered weapon in the SKULL series after SKULL-4.
- The SKULL-8 is the third weapon to have melee attack as secondary fire mode after M249 Veteran and M16A1 Veteran.
- SKULL-8 can be seen in Panic Room promotion art, even though it's still not released yet at that time.
- The words "Gun Blade" are printed on the axe.