- For dual version, see Dual Infinity.
This item is no longer obtainable. SVI Infinity Silver is fed with 8 rounds of .45 ACP. It has moderate cost in-game and deals high damage. However, it has low magazine capacity and takes a little longer time to reload when compared to the reloading time of other pistols.
- Cheap price
- Purchasable for all teams
- High stun power
- High rate of fire
- Low damage
- Low knockback power
- Low magazine capacity
- Expensive ammunition cost
- Long reload time
- Taiwan/Hong Kong
- Infinity Silver was available for sale from 17 April 2012.
- Infinity Silver was available for sale from 24 June 2010.
- Infinity Silver was available for sale from 5 to 19 May 2011.
- The player that achieves 400 zombie kills in Zombie Mods will receive Infinity Black. If the player does not purchase Infinity Silver, he/she will only receive Black Infinity Holder which cannot be used.
- The player that achieves 6000 kills in Zombie Scenario will receive Infinity Red. If the player does not purchase Infinity Silver, he/she will only receive Red Infinity Holder which cannot be used.
- Infinity Black was available for purchase with game point for 3/10/30 days period starting from 26 September 2012 by 7000 points (3 days).
- Infinity Black was available for sale from 10 October 2012.
- Infinity Silver was released on 16 July 2014.
- Infinity Silver was released through Craft system on 23 September 2014.
- Infinity Silver was released through Craft system on 26 March 2015.
- The black version can be seen when the player is chosen as the Heroine.
|Mode||Buy cost||Ammo cost||Total|
- Its rate of fire is the same as Anaconda.
- Fire in middle range for maximum performance.
Comparison to USP
- Higher damage (+5)
- More accurate (+1%)
- Can be upgraded to Black and Red
- Same recoil (30%)
- Same weight (Does not affect speed)
- Same ammo type (.45 ACP)
- Can be used by all teams
- More expensive (+$100)
- Lower rate of fire (-2%)
- Lower magazine size (-4)
- Longer reload time (+0.3 seconds)
- Cannot attach a silencer
- 'Infinity Holder' (Red or Black) is only available for short period of time only.
- While playing Gun Deathmatch, players may get a chance to get Infinity Black and White at level 16 and 17 respectively.
- Infinity Silver has the word 'Infinity' inverted when using the right-hand mirroring, this was fixed for Red and Black.
- After an update, the reload time of Infinity Silver is shorter than the animation, which means the user can shoot even though the animation is still running.
- These are the first weapons in Counter-Strike Online which is held in center view when shooting.
- Before the Free Update patch, the Infinity Black used to have level restriction. The players must achieve level 14 or higher to purchase it from shop.
- M1911 at Wikipedia.