Santorini takes place in Greece. The Terrorists must blow up one of the bombsites while the Counter-Terrorists must defend it. Bombsite A takes place in a house while Bombsite B takes place at a gate.
- South Korea: This map was released alongside BALROG-III on 13 March 2013.
- Indonesia: This map was released alongside AK-47 Dragon, M4A1 Dragon and Dragon Knife on 17 July 2013.
- CSN:Z: This map was released alongside Open Beta Test on 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: This map was released alongside Open Beta Test on 26 March 2015.
- If a player shoots at the bell in this map with a high rate of fire weapon, it will cause the game to lag.
- This is the second map that is played during daylight in Zombie Modes after Forbidden.
- The border gate at the Bombsite B is missing in the posters, while it actually exists in the map itself.
- Santorini at Wikipedia.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.