The objective of this mode is to score goals. Offside and foul are not used in this mode. However, opponents can be killed and after three seconds of their death, they will respawn. By clicking the, a tackle will be initiated by your character. Sprinting uses stamina shown in the stamina gauge and can be executed by holding . To pass a ball to another character, simply press .
After the 4 December 2014 update of South Korea, the radar was added.
Victory goes to a team who achieves the target amount of goals or has more goals than the other team when the time ends.
- The Host player can set the number of playable ball before starting a game (max is 2). (Only for Striker map)
- If you succeed to tackle a ball nearby your goalpost or block enemy team shoot, you will receive more dollars and bonus.
- Press keyboard button to upgrade ability anytime with obtained dollars during the game.
- Stamina is related with HP and stamina consumption, power is related with tackle and shoot, and agility is related with speed and ball control.
- A penalty effect will occur if you occupy the ball more than 15 sec.
- Click while holding ball to pass the ball accurately to the front team member.
- Goal line penalty will apply to give a continuous damage nearby the enemy goalpost area.
- A defense bonus will apply nearby your team goalpost area to give an additional dollar benefit.
- Press keyboard button to open the upgrade window to set a special shot for using in the game.
- You can use the special shot when there is a certain percentage of stamina gauge.
- Press keyboard button to use sprint.
- MVP will be selected and various record will be accumulated when you play the game with more than 6 people.
- Agility does not increase sprinting speed.
- Main article: Max Thacker
- Main article: Asia Red Army (Soccer)
- Main article: Choi Ji Yoon (Soccer)
- Main article: Yuri (Soccer)
|Body (ball not in possession)||10|
|Head (ball not in possession)||40|
|Body (ball in possession)||50|
|Head (ball in possession)||200|
An ability related with HP and sprint. If you increase your stamina, you will obtain more Max HP and consume less stamina gauge while using the sprint.
An ability related with the shooting power and tackling of the ball. If you increase the ability, you can use a stronger shoot and strong enough to knock away the opponent player to tackle the ball nicely.
An ability related with movement speed and control of the ball. If you increase the ability, you are able to move faster, catch the flying ball nicely and hardly to be tackled by the opponent players.
These are special shots which can be used when there is certain amount of stamina gauge. To use the skill, press the shoot button for a long time only when you are able to use [Special shot].
|Power Shot||Make a shoot with a strong power.|
|Make a straight shoot towards the target direction.|
|Kick the ball highly to the air to make a sharp shoot towards the goalpost.|
|Summon ghost balls which move together with the real ball towards the target direction.|
|Summon Dione which will uses its rolling attack and move alongside the ball towards the target direction.|
|Create a tornado that surrounds the ball and moves towards the goalpost.|
Cannon Shoot Sound
Enemy Goal Sound
Start Match Sound
End Match Sound
- This mode is based on a custom game mode from Counter-Strike.
- There is a bug where sometimes you cannot pick up the ball.
- In reality there can be a max of 11 players in a team which means 22 in total instead of 32.