A mysterious sniper rifle that is chambered with 15 Star Bullet rounds and has good portability. It's modelled after the VSK-94. Starburst explodes at the point of impact and spreads to several pieces in all directions.
- Detailed function: Starbursts exploded at the launching spot will cause damage to normal 30, zombie 188, and scenario 327 within range.
- Very high damage for both humans and zombies
- Deal splash damage
- High spare ammo
- Lighter than knife
- Low rate of fire
- Long reload time
- Very high recoil
- Single-stage zoom for a sniper rifle
- Expensive ammo price ($300 for 15 star bullets)
- Big Star-trail may disrupt aim (Especially while zooming).
- South Korea: 16 November 2017.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 21 November 2017.
- China: 22 November 2017.
- Japan: 30 November 2017.
- CSNZ: 28 March 2018.
- Indonesia: 25 April 2018.
- Treat this weapon like Destroyer with higher magazine size. It is a one-hit kill to every part of the body, except the legs -- but this doesn't matter because its starburst will deal the remaining damage.
- It's perfectly accurate even while moving.
- Its scope is single-stage, and zooms only slightly. It's more of a medium-range sniper than long-range.
- The idle is louder than the Transcendence weapons. Keep that in mind if you're trying to listen for footsteps.
- The starburst explosion stuns zombies in a large radius and deals good damage. Perfect for running away.
- It deals between 2,000 to 6,000 damage per shot on headshot. A full magazine can kill Heavy Zombies.
- In ducts, this weapon's starshot can blind and disorient zombies
- It glows in the dark like Transcendent Magnum Drill Gold and has moving sprites, so it's easy to be spotted.
- Leg and arm shots don't do much damage.
- It deals between 500 to 1,200 damage per shot to barriers, and its starburst deals between 1,500 to 3,000.
- Starburst acts like Plasma Gun and AK-47 Paladin B mode, dealing splash damage on hit to zombies.
- Direct hits to bosses do 1,000 to 4,000 damage. The most damage can be achieved by shooting the ground beneath the boss, where the starburst will deal 20,000 to 50,000 damage per shot.
- On harder difficulties, this can serve as a replacement for THANATOS-5.
- This is the third weapon that has transparent body. Others are Special Ripper in Crazy Zombie: The Hero/Item Battle and AT4-CS in Item Battle.
- The scope style and reload animation is similar to the one of Destroyer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.