This is a 50-round British submachine gun that was tested in the British Army in 1944–1945 as a replacement for the Sten Mk2, but it did not start to replace it until 1953. It remained in use until 1994, thereafter it phased out as the L85A2 assault rifle outclassed it. It is equipped with an extended magazine and a special bayonet to fight the zombies. However, the bayonet can break easily.
- High damage to humans and zombies
- Accurate for an SMG
- Low recoil
- Very high rate of fire
- Lighter than knife
- High stun power
- Has an ability to use bayonet
- High magazine capacity
- Quick reload speed
- Obtainable from decoders only
- Short range for B-mode
- Slow slash attack for B-mode
- Easily runs dry
- South Korea: 19 January 2017.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 24 January 2017.
- China &
Japan: 25 January 2017. Indonesia : 31 May 2017.
- CSN:Z: 23 August 2017.
- This is the first weapon in Counter-Strike Online to feature a knife bayonet.
- The bayonet always breaks when the user tries to use it, no matter what it hits.
- The rate of fire in-game (~1000 RPM) almost doubles the one in real life (~550 RPM).
- Sterling submachine gun at Wikipedia.