- Very high rate of fire
- Excellent damage
- High accuracy
- Low recoil
- Has good stun power
- Heavy weight
- Quite long reload time
- Runs dry easily
- South Korea: 9 February 2017.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 14 February 2017.
- China &
Japan: 15 February 2017. Indonesia : 2 May 2017.
- CSN:Z: 26 July 2017.
- Normal Matches
- Since TURBULENT-5 has high accuracy, high rate of fire and low recoil, it is recommended to be used in Team Deathmatch and Basic.
- Use burst firing if the opponent's position is in long distance.
- Its rate of fire is high. Use it really carefully, since you can dry the weapon easily.
- Zombie Mode
- 30 rounds of TURBULENT-5 with Deadly Shot can kill two zombies with 3500 HP.
- Due to high accuracy, it is easy to get a headshot to the zombies with large head hitbox.
- It is also good for incoming Light Zombies.
Comparison to M14 EBR
- Lower recoil (+11%)
- Higher rate of fire (+3%)
- Higher magazine size (+10)
- Higher accuracy (+3%)
- Same weight (16%)
- Same reserved ammo and ammo type (90/7.62 NATO)
- More expensive (+$3600)
- Lower damage (-11)
- Longer reload time (+0.5 seconds)
- This weapon is only sold in shop and not available elsewhere except Battlefield Supply in some regions. However, in later updates, it is looted into Brand Top 30 Decoder.
- The reload style is identical to VULCANUS-3.