|Auto Shield||Increases defense. It has a percentage of activating, when activated damage received will be nullified for a short period of time.||Passive|
|Tank||Can be triggered by pressing. Temporarily thickens player armor. Increases defense and attack power significantly at the cost of mobility.||60 seconds|
|Stun Particle||Damages and stun enemy, and a chance to add up to 150% while attacking. Only available for shotguns and melee weapons.||Passive|
|Mach Booster||Triggered by pressing. Berserks to the front, damaging enemy contact.||Level 1:120 seconds|
Level 2:80 seconds
Level 3:40 seconds
|Level||Strength||Attack Power (%)|
- They have the highest amount of heal obtainable.
Tactics when using Tanker
- If you have a SKULL-9, combine it with Mach Booster and Stun Particle to deal fatal damage against the others. A direct hit will kill Riflemen and Hectors instantly (make sure you have upgraded all the abilities first before hunting Hector).
- Shotguns are the suitable weapon for this class, especially the Volcano.
- Use the Charge ability to escape from Targeted Plasma Bombs from Riflemen or when you are stunned due to a Tanker enemy.
Tactics when facing a Tanker user
- Avoid going directly to him as you are giving a way easy to shoot you.
- Targeted Nuclear Bombs are the best way to deal with them.
- Get back to your base if you are surrounded by Tankers.
These weapons are usable by the tankers:
- Tanker can be equipped with M134 Minigun (including its variants), a knife or Shotguns.
- The most suitable weapon for the Tanker is the Gatling, because it has epic damage and the Tanker can run while using it.
- The Counter-Terrorist's Tanker resembles the Titan when it is wielding the M134 Minigun.
- This character is not available for Singapore/Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam as well as Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, because Meta Arena is not released in those regions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.