- High rate of fire
- Lighter than melees
- Low recoil
- High knockback
- High damage for a submachine gun
- Obtainable through Code Box only
- Easily runs dry
- Low accuracy in long range due to wild rate of fire
- Due to the gun's very high rate of fire, it is very suitable in engaging chasing zombies. In ducts, Deimos and Heavy zombie cannot move any further if fired continuously by Tempest.
- Tempest is lighter than a knife, same as the Steyr Scout and will increase the player's speed by 5%.
- It is good to replace Steyr Scout with Tempest in Zombie Escape.
- This weapon is overpowered in classic battle due to high rate of fire, low recoil and high damage. Recommended in close and middle range.
- Not recommended in Zombie Scenario because it easily runs dry and has a long reload time.
- A 35 rounds of Tempest can do 2,000 ~ 4,000 damage to bosses, provided that the firepower has been maxed.
- Alice: Alice is seen armed with an Tempest in some posters.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 18 October 2011
- China: 19 October 2011
- South Korea: 22 December 2011
- Tempest is the second weapon lighter than a knife after Steyr Scout.
- Tempest is modeled after FAD assault rifle.
- This weapon magazine type is based between box and STANAG magazine.
- The word "TASK FORCE" and its serial number can be seen on the weapon's body.