If you have any suggestions or comments for this template, just leave your feedback below. Remember to leave sign. --ConTraZ VII 14:37, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
So I visited the template again...
...and what I think at first - the weapons table needs to be compressed. It's too long, and even on widescreen I have to scroll down thrice. Mainly this is what I think:
- The sections dividing Counter-Strike and Counter-Strike Online weapons needs to go, looking at you, Pistols and SMGs.
- Pump-Action and Auto shotguns should be the only sections in there. SPAS-12 Deluxe and Cobra should be listed in both sections instead.
- Semi-Auto and Automatic sniper rifle section need to be merged. Despite what you people say 'SG 550 is automatic because it fires fast!', no, it shouldn't be like that. Every semi-auto listed is automatic due to how it's programmed, the only difference is how fast they are. You can lump them and give them a single classification.
- Personally, labeling machine guns by their ammo type is kind of wasting space. You can describe about ammo in their respective pages.
- The melee section should be merged, mainly 'All', 'Event' and 'Hidden'. The other two can be left as is.
- If anyone can make nested tables, try compressing the weapon series in nested tables and make them neat. And please name them by how they are called in-game.
Make it neat and less cluttered.
- Granted --ConTraZ VII 01:01, March 27, 2014 (UTC)
Okay then. --ConTraZ VII 00:18, March 28, 2014 (UTC)
The repair solution of weapons template
The Anti-Zombie section at machine gun should be deleted because it will wasting the space and we already have their link in their series section.
- Okay. -- ConTraZ VII 23:55, April 7, 2014 (UTC)