FANDOM


  • As we aren't allowed to edit MediaWiki, temporarily, to add Discord widgets, or try to at least, it won't be anywhere on Wikia for as long as I know, never. *omit*

    Anyway...

    We have created our own Discord server. You can join the server and converse with other users here:

    https://discord.gg/0xPzNz8Dtx2gambe

    It's not just a chat room. We've made it in a way we're able to post announcements and updates regarding CSO and CSNZ for all your needs. Discussion, question and answers are in! Join now and get nothing : >

      Loading editor
    • Boooooooo *throws lemons*

        Loading editor
    • No you.

        Loading editor
    • Why do you even bother Melon? >.> The game community is not like it used to be now.

        Loading editor
    • It looks quiet.

        Loading editor
    • Nowadays everyone just goes to Facebook. It's quite a sad reality there.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think everyone gets what Discord is. :< It's just like WhatsApp for phone but with more than 1 participants in the server. It's able to house a lot of users. Skype + TeamSpeak combined. Messages sent won't get deleted. How about we use Discord instead of the FB chat for admin stuff. It's a lot bigger compared to the FB messenger size.

        Loading editor
    • Thing is that even though you are planning it to be for admin purpose, there's not even half of what it used to be when it comes to feedbacks, comments and whatnot (even I miss days like the drama in Choi's comment section with certain banned user) to actually make some good use of it. 

      I guess this is what happens when Nexon focus way too much on releasing P2W weapons rather than balancing the game itself. The Claim Your Weapon feature should have been added before starting with the BALROG series IMO, there's no point in releasing more skins with poor difference to the default weapons.

      TL;DR : CSO Community has been wiped out along with 75 ~ 80% of the unusable weapons. Allow SG/MY to CSNZ (?)

        Loading editor
    • It's not for admin purposes. Like I've discussed with the other admins, it's solely for bringing the community together.

      Quoted from our Discord server: "Discord seems more fitting when it comes to bringing the community together."

        Loading editor
    • Lemoness wrote:
      It's not for admin purposes. Like I've discussed with the other admins, it's solely for bringing the community together.

      Quoted from our Discord server: "Discord seems more fitting when it comes to bringing the community together."

      The forums failed, and people have their own community (Facebook, Steam).

      It's quite hard to actually "pull" them away from those viral sites.

        Loading editor
    • Joined but can't chat

        Loading editor
    • oh wait, i was on the wrong channel, i fixed it now.

        Loading editor
    • UserU wrote:

      Lemoness wrote:
      It's not for admin purposes. Like I've discussed with the other admins, it's solely for bringing the community together.

      Quoted from our Discord server: "Discord seems more fitting when it comes to bringing the community together."

      The forums failed, and people have their own community (Facebook, Steam).

      It's quite hard to actually "pull" them away from those viral sites.

      I appreciate your effort in keeping the forums alive. I believe there is a way, or maybe not, to pull them out of their hole. Those who are used to Facebook will remain loyal to Facebook no matter what. That aside, I believe it's the community. It feels as though a lot of them (I'm not pointing to anyone) doesn't like "just a chat room" things. Whereas the Westerners seem to like it more than us, the community.

      A lot of them joined and left the Discord server. I was like what.

      Anyway, do you think posting of our Discord server to CSNZ Steam discussions wise or is it breaking the rules?

        Loading editor
    • Lemoness wrote:

      I appreciate your effort in keeping the forums alive. I believe there is a way, or maybe not, to pull them out of their hole. Those who are used to Facebook will remain loyal to Facebook no matter what. That aside, I believe it's the community. It feels as though a lot of them (I'm not pointing to anyone) doesn't like "just a chat room" things. Whereas the Westerners seem to like it more than us, the community.

      A lot of them joined and left the Discord server. I was like what.

      Anyway, do you think posting of our Discord server to CSNZ Steam discussions wise or is it breaking the rules?

      It's generally frowned upon and highly discouraged by the staffs. Because we're promoting another chat app, it would get removed if reported or a staff happens to see it.

      The Wiki was pinned, but I don't think Discord would be since NX staffs are pretty reserved (this is the truth as they always suggest using their ticketing system). This sounds disheartening but I suggest we pin the Discord thingy on the CSOWiki Facebook page. That's our only chance.

        Loading editor
    • Fandom pages tend to use more Disqus though (I have no idea if they are similar or not).

        Loading editor
    • Uzuan wrote:
      Fandom pages tend to use more Disqus though (I have no idea if they are similar or not).


      Disqus is a commenting system, not a regular chat system. your going to need a website to use it properly.

        Loading editor
    • Lemoness wrote:
      As we aren't allowed to edit MediaWiki, temporarily, to add Discord widgets, or try to at least, it won't be anywhere on Wikia for as long as I know, never. *omit*

      Anyway...

      We have created our own Discord server. You can join the server and converse with other users here:

      https://discord.gg/0xPzNz8Dtx2gambe

      It's not just a chat room. We've made it in a way we're able to post announcements and updates regarding CSO and CSNZ for all your needs. Discussion, question and answers are in! Join now and get nothing : >

      Hey, send me The New Link, It's Expired

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • XD hahahahahahaha

        Loading editor
    • CSODiscordLink

      You can reach the discord server from a link on the wiki's main page (pictured).

      That latest link is invalid.

      The discord sever's settings don't seem to be set up to allow for non-expiring invites, so if you ever want an easy way to join the wiki's Discord server, navigate to this wiki's Main Page, and in the right-hand column, under where is says "Discord", click on the "Connect" button (circled in the attached image).
      - Sitb @fandom (Message wall / Talk page) 10:47, February 17, 2020 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • all right

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.