Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- This weapon is obtainable from Divine Fragment.
A weapon made of a lightweight alloy created by a private sector directed-enenergy lab that researches lasers. Equipped with a feature that automatically attacks enemies with infinite energy bolts.
- Not distributed in Epic FLEX Box this time, must be obtained along with Divine Blaster in Divine Fragment Shop.
- High damage
- High accuracy
- Low recoil
- Light weight
- Decent stun
- Low rate of fire
- Low knockback
- The crosshairs light up when you hit your target.
- Unlimited spare ammo in Scenario mode.
- South Korea/China: 4 February 2021.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 9 February 2021.
- CSNS: 17 February 2021.
Comparison with Crossbow Advance
- Higher damage (+4 Normal, +307 Zombie, +214 Scenario)
- Lighter (-4% weight)
- Higher stun (+23%)
- Has additional mode
- Has infinite reserve ammo in Scenario modes
- Has hit-marker functions
- Same magazine size (50)
- Same reload time (3.5 seconds)
- More expensive (+$1500)
- Higher recoil (+1%)
- Lower rate of fire (-2%)
- Lower knockback (-12%)
- No zoom mode
- Can't be enhanced
- Only obtainable through Divine Fragment Shop
Shoot sound #1
Shoot sound #2
- This weapon design is based on the Ballista from Doom Eternal.
- This is the second Epic Weapon accompany to be based on a previous LNY weapon (based in Crossbow Advance, which istelf is an improved Crossbow) after Inferno Cannon (which is based in Volcano)