- This weapon has Part System installed.
Thunderbolt is a rail gun that fires rounds accelerated by the electromagnetic effect. With its destructive power, it can penetrate and kill any obstacles and enemies in one shot. Thunderbolt is fed with 1 round of Battery which must be reloaded after each shot. Its scope emits sound and changes color when an enemy crosses through the scope crosshair.
- Instant kill on humans
- Massive damage to zombies, bosses and walls
- Very accurate even when walking without using the scope
- Scope emits sound and reticle turns red whenever an enemy is targeted at
- Short reload time
- High penetration power
- Unaffected by Kevlar
- Long drawing time
- Very heavy
- Expensive price and ammunition cost
- Low reserve ammo
- Single shot only
- Cannot share ammo with other weapons
- Lightning Rail
An entry-level rail gun that fires accelerated electromagnetic rounds. This variant has lower firepower.
- This weapon can be obtained from Combat Blueprint No. 4.
- Thunderbolt Green Leaf
Thunderbolt painted with Green Leaf Paint Design. Sold in shop for limited time for 100 days.
- Thunderbolt Expert
Upgraded version of Thunderbolt with Weapon Enhancement mechanism for six times. It can only be enhanced using a special enhancement kit that can only be obtained after disassembling a Thunderbolt.
Tips And Tactics
|Chest & Arm||137||138|
- This weapon deals the highest damage compared to other sniper rifles.
- The weight is the same as USAS-12.
- The ammo cost is the same as Cannon.
- The firing sound is as quiet as Steyr Scout. However, the light trail signals the user's presence.
- Zombie Infection
- Thunderbolt can deal 4460 damage for zombies if shooting in head, note that attack power has been maxed (230%).
- Lightning Rail only deals 2138 damage for zombies if shooting in head, with the same condition.
- Thunderbolt deals tremendous damage to bosses in Zombie Scenario. With max power, it can deal about 12,000 ~ 22,000 damage per shot. If the user is facing against Frozen Terror, it will deal an insane amount of damage, reaching up to 50,000.
- 20 rounds of Thunderbolt can deal 260,000 ~ 420,000 damage to bosses (except Revenant: ± 160,000 damage), provided that the firepower has been maxed.
- Lightning Rail with max power, can deal around 6,000 ~ 9,000 damage per shot to bosses.
- Since the Zombie Scenario re:boot, this weapon deals from average to very high damage depending of the obstacle and map in specific, a shot could deal about 500 ~ 1,500 damage to an obstacle.
- Thunderbolt is a symbolic representation of lightning when accompanied by a loud thunderclap.
- Other players can also hear the lock-on sound. This is also the first weapon in Counter-Strike Online to feature lock-on target function.
- A blue trail can be seen when a user shot the Thunderbolt. For Lightning Rail, yellow trail can be seen.
- This is the first sniper rifle that can do instant kill even on the legs.
- The word "RG2" can be found on the buttstock. It is possible acronym for Rail Gun 2.
- The word "MG" can be seen in Lightning Rail's.
- The scope emits neither sounds nor color changes when it is aimed at NPCs.
- There was a weird B with circle sprite can be seen when the weapon is shot to a wall in Singapore/Malaysia version. This is caused by a missing sprite file and was fixed in later updates.
- This also happened in the Taiwan/Hong Kong version but with an arrow instead of the circled B. This has been fixed too in later updates.
- The user still reloads the gun even though the weapon have already run out of ammo due to the fact that its reload animation shares the same sequence as shoot animation.
- This is one of the few weapons that does not play a reload animation in third person view.
- Oddly though Lightning Rail is using EOTech sights, it can zoom twice and has Thunderbolt's crosshair.
- After fully enhanced, the magazine size increase to 35.