- For original version, see Tiamat MK-3.
- This weapon has Part System installed.
The final variant of Tiamat development projects based on the Plasma Gun. An assault rifle that uses 80 plasma energy to increase its power during continuous fire. Can use shockwave attacks and condensed plasma bullets to knock back enemies.
- Right-click to generate shockwaves to deal Normal 0, Zombies 5, and Scenario 10 damage.
- Right-click to collect energy and release condensed plasma bullets when fully charged. Deals damage Normal 110, 2950 Zombies, and 3500 Scenarios.
- South Korea: 24 September 2020.
- CSN:S: 7 October 2020.
Comparison to Tiamat MK-3
- Has Parts system installed
- More accurate (+1%)
- Higher knockback power (+1%)
- Larger magazine size (+10)
- Shorter reload time (-0.5 second)
- Same recoil (17%)
- Same rate of fire (88%)
- Same weight (9% speed reduction)
- Same stun power (38%)
- More expensive (+$1600)
- Lower damage to zombies (-61)
- Available in last level of paid Season Pass
Shoot sound A
Shoot sound B