It offers three powerful explosions (flame, stun, knockback) modes. When attached to the collision point, the Motion Detection System is activated in a transparent state.
Flame: burns 50% of the victims' max hit point in 5 seconds; ignores any damage multiplier and body armor.
Stun: electrify all the targets caught in the explosion and slow them down to almost stationary for 5 seconds.
Knockback: knockback all the targets greatly.
Once deployed, the grenade becomes completely invisible to rivals but still visible to allies. However, this system does not work for all zombie mods.
Unlike the claymore, a deployed trinity grenade at any modes cannot be set off by impacts (bullets, explosions), other than enemy entities.
- Flame mode is extremely effective against zombie with high damage resistance (heavy zombie, venom guard, metatronic, tyrant, zombies hide in the smoke release by Psycho), since it guarantees the removal of half of their max hit point regardless of the damage factor. Even when in invincible state, zombie will still take the same damage from the burn.
- The flame mode completely negates the effectiveness of body armor.
- Stun mode is one of the most effective crowd control.
- Being a consumable means each deployment has to be planned wisely.
- The front swing while being switched to , as well as the deployment throw takes significantly longer than regular grenades.
- South Korea & China: 27 December 2018.
- CSN:S: 2 January 2019.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 3 January 2019.
Indonesia : 3 January 2019.