This item is no longer obtainable. Triple Barrel is a shotgun fed with 3 rounds of 12 gauge. It is specially designed to shoot all three barrels at once as alternate fire, similar to the Quad-barreled shotgun. This shotgun has very high firepower and extremely high knockback power to zombies in Zombie Mods and Zombie Escape.
- Able to perform 3-round burst
- Instant kill if all pellets hit on human's body
- Powerful at close range and middle range
- High rate of fire
- Extremely high knockback to zombies
- Can be used by both Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists
- Light weight
- Obtainable only during upgrade events
- Low magazine capacity
- High recoil
- Useless at long range
- Unsuitable for dealing with multiple targets
- Long reload time
- Low knockback in secondary mode
- South Korea: 14 February 2013.
- Indonesia: 28 August 2013.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 8 October 2013.
- CSN:Z: 27 November 2014.
- Vietnam: 17 March 2016.
- Shoot from the torso upwards. If all the pellets used with the secondary fire mode landed in their bodies, it will result either as an instant kill or a critical hit.
- It also can be done with the primary fire too, if dealing headshots.
- The secondary fire could deal up to 2352 damage in point-blank range.
- The secondary fire's sound gets cut when the user holds down the secondary fire button ( by default). Use it as an advantage to kill enemies silently.
- Triple Barreled Shotgun does exist in real life although it's quite rare.
- You can see the deer icon carved on this shotgun, indicating this is a hunting weapon.
- Sometimes, zombies won't be knocked back if shot by the weapon secondary fire.
- The reloading time is actually faster than the animation.
- This is the only one among its kind that has its barrel colored black.