- After the Free Update patch, this weapon becomes a free default weapon in all player's inventories.
- Low recoil
- Quite accurate
- Purchasable for both Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists
- High damage for a submachine gun
- Does not affect player's speed
- Zombie Scenario spawn weapon (Japan only, replaced to K3)
- Has lower magazine capacity than other SMGs
- Expensive cartridge ($25 for 12 rounds)
- Long reload time
- Low rate of fire for a submachine gun
Tactics using UMP45
- In close combat, strafe and fire with this weapon as its recoil does not change.
- Crouch and continuously fire the UMP45 to the enemy's gut. Usually, the fifth shot will kill the enemy.
- Never fire bursts with this weapon.
Lunar New Year Event. UMP45 Snake shares the same attribute with original UMP45 except for sounds and animations.
SKULL-3 is an anti-Zombie version of UMP45. Hold 10 extra rounds and can be dual-wielded. Does higher damage and fire rate but heavier. Can zoom via scope.
How to obtain UMP45 Snake
You need to collect 2 letters:
- The model shows the fire selector is on "safe" mode, which means it cannot be fired at all.
- The textures of UMP45 Snake is just the modification of SKULL-3.
- The Snake variant's inserting-the-new-magazine animation is similiar to AWP Elven Ranger's.
- UMP45 at Wikipedia.