The USP fires 12 rounds of .45 ACP and comes with a detachable silencer. It also has higher firepower when compared to its Terrorist counterpart, the Glock 18. This pistol is purchasable for Terrorists as well.
- Powerful in close range
- Free as default weapon
- Silent kills when using silencer
- Lower recoil when silencer attached
- Short reloading time
- High stun against zombie
- Quite high damage
- Spawn weapon for Zombie Scenario/Human Scenario (All teams and all regions)
- Spawn weapon for Counter-Terrorist in Normal modes
- Low magazine size
- Less accurate in medium and long range
- Lower damage and accuracy when silencer attached
- Low kevlar penetration
Comparison to Glock-18
- Higher damage (+8)
- More accurate (+5%)
- Can use silencer
- Same knockback power (Low)
- Same stun power (High)
- Same weight
- Can be used by both Counter-Terrorist and Terrorist
- Lower magazine (-8)
- More expensive (+$100)
- Higher recoil (+30%)
- Longer reload time (+0.5 second)
- Lower rate of fire (-1%)
- Cannot fire in Burst mode
This is the red-painted version of USP45 produced in limited quantity. This pistol does +1 damage than the original USP but only available for Internet Cafe users.
- South Korea: 31 May 2012
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 12 June 2012
- China: 13 June 2012
- South Korea: 18 July 2013
- China: 24 July 2013
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 30 July 2013
Ditto, with silencer
Attaching the silencer
Detaching the silencer
Pulling the slide
- The silencer used to be always attached to world model, even if it is not attached in first-person. This is no longer the case for the default variant with the new world model, but is still true for Red and Battle variants.
- When reloading, a stack of loaded bullets inside the magazine is still in there even though the player is out of ammo or reloading for the new magazine. This also happens to the Red and Battle variants.
- The USP was previously the default weapon for players spawning in Zombie Scenario without using the Battle Revival. This made it difficult for players to kill zombies for cash, prompting NEXON Corporation to provide the MP5 as the standard issued primary, and then subsequently replaced with the K3.
- In some Beta versions of Counter-Strike, the USP had 2 draw animations, a nondetachable silencer and a tactical flashlight attached to it.
- The black icon of USP may come from the USP in Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes.
- The texture of Battle USP is redesigned in HQ version, resulting in texture shrinking over the small model surface.
- In Zombie File mode, the Battle USP is available to be picked up in order to fight against zombies.