- Highest rate of fire for a sniper rifle
- Does not affect player's speed
- Cheap ammunition cost
- Cheap for a sniper rifle
- Lowest damage for a sniper rifle
- Not accurate when fired in full-automatic
- Easily runs dry
- Only purchasable for Counter-Terrorists
- High recoil
- : Used by Spetsnaz.
- : A Special Air Service operative is seen armed with an VSK-94 in some game posters.
Tactics using VSK-94
- Never use in full-automatic except in very close range as the bullets will spread straight upward.
- This weapon is ideal for headshots in Team Deathmatch due to enemies not wearing helmets.
Comparison to Dragunov SVD
- Cheaper (-$350)
- Lower recoil (-40%)
- Higher rate of fire (+23%)
- Lighter (-0.97 kg)
- Larger clip size (+10)
- Shorter reload time (-0.4 seconds)
- Lower damage (-68)
- Lower accuracy
- Can only zoom once
- Star Chaser SR
- Main article: Star Chaser SR
This is a modified VSK-94 that fires Star Bullet rounds that explodes on impact.
- This is the first silenced sniper rifle in-game, as well as the first that uses a 1x scope.
- Despite sharing an ammo pool with the pistol caliber 9mm Parabellum, in reality the VSK-94 uses 9x39mm rounds which does better damage and is able to penetrate walls.
- VSK-94 at Wikipedia.