- See Carrie for her rival.
Viper is an A-class hitman, who only chooses the important figures for assassination.
In childhood, she had been brainwashed, teaching martial arts and poison for a long time to be a mighty assassin. She always beats the tests, such as physical challenges or divining ability.
She has a deal with her organization that after killing a number of targets, they will help to recall her lost memories for a long time ago.
Choosing this character when playing the game, the user will be granted with the following buffs:
- +15% EXP/Points.
- Falling damage reduced by 50% in all modes.
- +5% movement speed in Zombie Crush (including Daily Challenge Mission).
This character was released through Character Card system on:
- China: 23 September 2015.
- South Korea: 3 December 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 9 March 2016.
- This character resembles May in Counter-Strike Online.
- Along with Carrie, she can only be obtained from the character cards.
- Both of them are the first characters to be introduced with passive benefits (buffs) for the player in Counter-Strike Online 2.