A special weapon used by the Overseers, created with otherworldly technology. It can automatically detect and lock onto enemies. Its Void Judgment utilizes charged dark energy to fire a singularity that draws in enemies.
- Second Epic Weapon for 2020
- The crosshairs light up when you hit your target.
- Allows for unlimited use of spare ammo in Scenario Mode.
- Special Feature: Void Judgment: After charging your special attack by hitting enemies, you can right-click to fire a singularity in the direction you're facing which draws in nearby enemies.
- Void Judgment's effect reaches full potency shortly after being fired.
- Draws in and damages enemies.
- Initial Damage: 375 (Zombie), 750 (Scenario)
- Detonates for additional damage when effect ends.
- Detonation Damage: 750 (Zombie), 1500 (Scenario)
- The detection feature does not work in Normal Mode.
- Automatically detect and shoot enemies
- Able to pull zombies together with the Void Judgement skill
- High damage in Zombie mode
- Easily run dry
- Available during limited time only
- Weak in Normal mode
- South Korea: 9 July 2020
- TW/HK: 15 July 2020
- China: 15 July 2020
- CSN:S: 22 July 2020
Shoot sound 1
Shoot sound 2
- This weapon is designed after Axion, and it is his signature weapon.