A huge breath of life, filled with the power of an ancient storm, is transferred to this hammer's holder when both hands are placed on its handle. If in possession, the user will be granted with the following buffs:
- Draw attack: the user performs a quick strike whilst drawing the weapon.
- Combination attack: the user can then perform a chained attack by pressing (default) once completing the draw attack.
- Instant hit upon drawing weapon
- Able to do consecutive attacks
- Deals tremendous damage
- Long and wide attack range
- Moderate stun in its combination attack
- Combination attacks inflict high knockback against zombies
- Lighter than regular melee
- Can Undergo Premium Enhacement
- No hit-markers function like other Buff weapons
- Obtainable through special events only
- No stun power whatsoever in A or B mode
- Very loud when upon usage
- This weapon is the only melee weapon to feature an automatic attack upon drawing it. Upon pressing (default) immediately after the draw attack, it will perform a chained attack (swing and smash).
- Due to its instant attack, the player can swap to and from this weapon continuously (default key: ) when combining with other weapons to perform rapid attacks that can quickly overwhelm an enemy.
- This weapon sees its greatest potential when used with a weapon that has a long delay between attacks.
- The +6 Version has the power spash attack, that lifts up nearby zombies. Triggers every 4th slash (except draw attack)
- South Korea: 17 December 2015
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 22 December 2015
- China: 23 December 2015
Japan : 13 January 2016
- CSN:Z: 23 March 2016
Indonesia : 27 April 2016
- Blood Lord
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 22 November 2016
- China: 23 November 2016
- This weapon does not appear in your buff icon, that goes any other Transcendence secondaries and melees. It also does not feature hitmarkers, like the other two Transcendence melees.
- The swing animation is similar to the THANATOS-9 's alternative slash.
- Every time the weapon hits something, spark traces are left behind. This is purely cosmetic.
- This weapon is the first weapon that can knock back mini-bosses such as Juggernaut and Ganymede. It cannot, however, knock full bosses back.
- This weapon used to lack stun power. It was added in a later update that also reduced its damage slightly.