- This weapon has Part System installed. However, it is only installed on the Xmas Variant.
Winchester M1887 is an American shotgun fed with 8 rounds of 12 gauge. Its fast flip-cocking allows a quick neutralization of soft targets. M1887 can knock zombies away in Zombie Mods and Zombie Escape.
- High knockback power to zombies
- Can be fired while reloading
- Light weight
- Can undergo Weapon Enhancement
- Low magazine capacity
- High recoil
- Useless at long range
- Low rate of fire
- Cannot be fired in underwater
Tactics using M1887
- Normal matches
- Use M1887 in close battle as it can kill an enemy with an average of one to two shots.
- Zombie Mods
- M1887 is essential in knocking away approaching zombies. However, make sure there are no teammates behind the zombies.
Tactics facing M1887 users
- Normal matches
- Avoid close direct contact, as the user can deal a lot of damage.
- Zombie Mods
- Hold Duck key (default: ) even in vents to reduce the knockback effect.
- Strike in team, as M1887 is poor in terms of rate of fire.
- Heavy zombies and Venom Guards nullify knockback.
Winchester M1887 can undergo Weapon Enhancement to upgrade its performance.
|Rate of fire||x||x||-||-||-|
|x = available, - = not available|
Code Box. It shares the same performance with original M1887 except the appearance and has higher firepower.
Terrorist organization and available in sidearm slot.
2019 Season 2.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 7 April 2009
- China: 8 April 2009
- South Korea: 23 April 2009 (early access), 18 June 2009 (full release)
Singapore/Malaysia : 30 March 2011. Turkey: 5 June 2013.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
Vietnam : 26 March 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 14 July 2009
- China: 15 July 2009
- South Korea: 16 July 2009
Singapore/Malaysia : 8 September 2011.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
Vietnam : 21 May 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 17 December 2013.
- China &
Japan: 18 December 2013.
- South Korea: 19 December 2013.
- CSN:Z: 16 December 2014.
Indonesia : 17 December 2014. Vietnam: 17 December 2015.
- South Korea: 12 June 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 24 June 2014.
- China &
Japan: 25 June 2014.
- CSN:Z: 17 August 2015.
Indonesia : 3 November 2015.
- South Korea: 13 December 2018
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 18 December 2018
- China: 19 December 2018
- South Korea: 25 April 2019.
- China: 29 April 2019.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 30 April 2019.
Indonesia : 30 April 2019.
- CSN:Z: 15 May 2019.
Comparison to Benelli M3
- Higher fire rate (+8%)
- Higher knockback
- Same speed reduction (9%)
- Same clip size (8)
- Shares the same ammo type (12 gauge)
- Same stun power
- Lower damage (-8)
- Higher recoil (+18%)
- More expensive (+$1100)
- Longer reload time (+0.7 seconds)
- Blair: Blair is seen armed with an M1887 with a flashlight in the Zombie 3: Origin trailer which took place in Rest.
- Guerilla Warfare: Seen in poster.
- Yuri: Ditto, in Christmas edition.
- In first person view, you can see the user's hand is pulling the lever down or performing a flip-cock maneuver, but in third person view, you can see that the user is actually 'pumping' the shotgun, which reuses Benelli M3's third-person pumping animation, and all pump-action shotguns in-game have this trait.
- It is possible to perform a full-circle flip-cock with the Winchester 1887 (without modifications) in real life, but it takes a lot of skill to do it without snagging your fingers or making it fall short of the full circle.
- A dragon print can be seen on the weapon's receiver.
- On the left forehand of a Master Edition M1887, the name Henry Stoner can be seen imprinted on it.
- The Christmas variant shows a little snowman located near to the weapon's receiver. Also when you reload he will start to jump each time you insert a shell.
- The Christmas variant ejects some little Snowmen and Santa.
- In previous releases, the gold variant could carry up to 9 shells.
- Unlike the original version, the M1887 Maverick is classified in the secondary slot, making it the first weapon which has a variant in a different slot.