- This item can only be used in Zombie mode.
The Revenant zombie was powerful, but it needed a lot of stuff to produce a strong body. It began to recruit those who had it, and after a while, the monster's sightings spewing fire from the explosion terror scene began to be heard.
It can absorb and deal damage. Skills:
- Charge: Defend by absorbing 90% of damage received from human for 3 seconds. If the damage received while using a skill is above a certain level, it is converted to 'Release' skill.
- Release: The ability to convert damage absorbed by the absorption skill into flames and releases.
- South Korea: 13 June 2019.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 18 June 2019.
- China: 19 June 2019.
- Indonesia: 19 June 2019.
- CSN:Z: 10 July 2019.
- Yaksha are a broad class of nature-spirits, usually benevolent, but sometimes mischievous or capricious, connected with water, fertility, trees, the forest, treasure and wilderness.
- According to the background, the Yaksha's nature and resemblance is taken from the surviving remnants of the Revenant boss.
- Yaksha at Wikipedia.