Battle between humans and zombies evolving through battle! Every time you use the skill by collecting S viruses, you can get powerful abilities! Meet the endless struggle with zombies now!
- Humans: Survive the zombie attack for the rest of the time.
- Zombies: Those who turn into zombies must attack all humans and make them zombies.
- Collect viruses through gameplay. The ability value increases as you do it.
- If you use the special skill [V key], you can acquire the powerful ability by consuming the acquired S virus.
- Human: Absorb the power of random zombies, and have powerful skills and earn buffs.
- Zombies: Evolve into very powerful zombies to play new games.
- S-Virus system is newly added. Human fraud charging, zombie anger, and karma systems are all combined into a viral system.
- All zombies can be revived indefinitely without permanent death. If you die from a confirmation kill, the respawn wait time increases significantly.
- Human virus acquisition method: Humans kill zombies, you record an assist or acquire the virus every time a certain amount of time to survive.
- As the end of the round approaches and fewer humans survive, the virus you get increases.
- How to obtain the virus zombies: Zombies infect humans, to gain or if the virus collected integer to record the shot or assist.
- When a zombie dies, the virus will drop its position as an integer. The number of virus constants generated increases in proportion to the S-Virus level of the dead zombie (Up to 5 max dropped).
- All zombies can acquire virus essence and get virus quickly.
- The location of the virus constant can be confirmed through the HUD.
Holding the virus
- Acquired virus will remain until the end of the game (up to 10 steps)
- The virus is rising even possessing only the basic physical abilities.
- You can check the amount of physical ability increase in the skill description window via the [L] key.
- The higher the virus level, the slightly longer the respawn wait time is.
- Over a certain step S if you have a virus, use the button [V] is activated.
- You can acquire additional abilities by injecting the virus you have through the [V] key.
- Humans must have at least three levels of virus. Consumes 2 levels when used.
- Zombies must have at least 9 levels of virus. Consumes 9 levels when used.
- Main article: Junk House
Among the study's zombie virus increasingly visible progress, further work on mutant zombies proceeds in an abandoned factory waste. Those who were united with courage during the period of extinction, which took the survival of humanity, entered a battle test.
- Human basic skills
|S-Virus Collection Buff||Increase attack power when more zombies are killed.|
|Sprint||The movement speed increases significantly for several seconds, but when the skill ends, the movement speed decreases significantly for several seconds. Only once per round ('M249 Phoenix' can be used conditionally.)|
|Deadly Shot||Inflicts the same amount of damage as a headshot, regardless of which part of the opponent you hit for several seconds. Zombies killed by Deadly Shots have an additional seconds to respawn. Can be used only once per round (additionally conditionally available with 'SG552 Lycanthrope')|
- Human advanced skills
This is an event where humans are given random weapons and zombies are seletcted at ramdom as well. Humans can't get Blotter's buff/skills in Random Zombie Rise/Evolution mode
- 20 August 2020 (South Korea)/2 September 2020 (CSN:S)
- First Update, inherited the weapons and items from the last Random Weapon Zombie Hero update with some changes
- Both Weapon Supply Boxes and Advanced Weapon Supply Boxes are available on this mode
- Grade 5-6 parts will be randomly added to parts weapons.
- Added new weapons: Psychic Harmonium, Void Avenger, Infernal Cannon and SCAR OZ-D
- Removed weapons: SVD Custom, Quad-barreled shotgun, Dual Kriss Custom, M134 Vulcan, Dual Desert Eagle, Dual Nata Knives, Dual MP7A1, Poison Launcher, and AK-47 60R
- Available maps: Italy, Assault, Dust, Junk House, Abyss 2, Estate, Italy (Joseon)