Zombie Balloon are non-player characters that flies around the map during Zombie Balloon event.
This thing only appears during Zombie Balloon event. It has an appearance of a baby Heavy zombie.
- Japan: 23 December 2015.
- South Korea: 31 December 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 5 January 2015.
- China: 6 January 2015.
- CSN:Z: 22 June 2016.
- Indonesia: 13 July 2016.
- The Zombie Balloon would appear on a random basis, normally once per round, although in some game modes (like Team Deathmatch where there is only 1 round with a lot of time) it can appear again in the same round. It will disappear after successfully completing its flying path (normally around 12-14 seconds).
- The balloons does not have Hit Points. Instead, they require around 150 shots to be destroyed, making it possible to take down solo or with teamwork from other players.
- Use weapons with high rate of fire (preferably the M134 Minigun and its variants) to give the best results in taking down the balloons.
- The balloon can be blocked by standing in front of them via sky-bug in Assault and/or using Lilith's teleportation skill in Zombie Hero. When blocked, they do not disappear.