- New Update
During the Revive Update Part 2, Zombie DNAs are updated and integrated into the zombie basic skills and the DNAs have been removed. Other than that, there are several rules have been applied in Zombie Hero:
- 45 Seconds Permanent Kill Limit: Zombies and humans died during the first 45 seconds after the round starts will revive into zombies regardless of the death condition.
- Zombie skills have been reorganized and fun to play.
- Scoring system has been revised to include more actions that contribute to the store.
- Human-infecting assists are counted in the new scoring system as well.
- Old Update
This feature allows players to enhance their zombies further with more passive benefits. The benefits include increased attack and defense powers, higher HP, increased jump height, passive healing, and more.
Red skins for Zombie Enhancement were introduced in this patch as well. Players' zombies receive this skin when enhancing to Level 3 (MAX) stage. (This is now cosmetic only.)
Players receive 12 DNA points, 9 prior to the removal of Zombie Enhancement, and can allocate these points to DNA of their choice.
|Basic hardening||Increases your base HP significantly, while reducing Headshot damage.|| +3000HP|
20% headshot damage decrease
|Infection enhance||Self-recovers a certain amount of HP when infecting humans.||20% of total HP|
|Crisis enhance||If your HP drops below 30%, damage taken will decrease for a short time.||40% damage decrease|
|Fortification||Zombie's movement speed is slightly increased.||15% increased|
|Corps strengthen||The more zombies are present, the higher your total HP.||100 HP increased for each zombie|
|Movement enhance||Self-recovers a certain amount of HP when moving without being harmed.||4% of total HP|
|Relaxation enhance||Increases the amount of HP gained through passive regeneration.||20% of total HP|
- After this feature is introduced, the Zombie Enhancement tab is removed from the Account Information to Inventory section, in the Zombie DNA tab.