Zombie Scenario pits up to 10 players against increasingly hordes of AI-controlled Zombies. Money cap is doubled in this scenario and the amount obtained varies between types of zombies killed and the difficulty of the map. Extra health, damage and barrier durability can also be bought off the buy menu if the player have obtained a sufficient amount of money. The rounds will keep getting harder with different powerful zombies spawning in.
Zombie Scenario is included in the Re:boot update, which completely overhauls its old system and adds new features :
- Difficulty level
- Automated firepower, health points (with partial restoration) and armor upgrade upon levelling up
- Rewards after annihilating bosses
- Buy menu/check point improvement
- Adjusted respawn time for players of different levels
- Added character stats
- Entry level: Entry level is Easy/Normal/Hard. Be able to choose difficulty level that suits for each player’s skill to make them to enjoy zombie scenario in a comfortable environment. Reward will be different according to the difficulty level.
- Dynamic difficulty level: A difficulty level that continues to change in the game according to the player’s play. Provides high level of exciting game play to skillful user. Reduce stress with low difficulty level from unskillful user.
- Provides a rank to user when they cleared a scenario according to their participation and contribution rate.
- Induce a repeatable game play from user by providing a challenge goal to them except the difficulty level and clear time.
- There are 5 stages of rank from D to S.
- Can obtain every rank regardless of its entry level.
- Give different rank to player with their individual play.
- Indicate the rank and provide the reward together in game when they clear the scenario.
- Auto Upgrade: Does not require extra key control, and upgrade it automatically with zombie kill, boss and breakable attack.
- Upgrade target added: HP, attack, armor, movement speed and ammo.
- Different max level and upgrade sequence for each class, max level increased by 100.
- Obtain reward when user clear the game according to its difficulty level and rank. Consists of scenario exclusive item, point item, and cash item.
- Add scenario exclusive buff item according to upgrade target increase.
- Functional costume and tattoo will appear as unique reward. It will only effective in scenario and no effect in other game mode.
- Note: all rewards before Re:boot cannot be obtained anymore.
- Care a beginner user and provide convenient of purchase to previous user. Reduce difficulty of purchase weapon by recommending weapon to beginner user. Add a new purchase method of favorite menu to provide convenient to previous user by considering their game control.
- Recommendation Weapon: Can purchase recommended weapon with after entering the buy zone. Only main weapon will be recommended.
- Buy menu improvement: Favorite menu added in buy menu UI. Reduce user’s time to purchase their favorite weapon.
- Add weapon detail information menu in buy menu. Add shop information to help them to select a weapon.
- Feedback UI added for user play when they play scenario.
- Indicates Perfect when they succeeded in headshot.
- Indicates Combo when they succeeded to kill enemy in consecutive shot.
- Allowed activity when a player is dead:
- Chat with survivors: Share pursuit, boss pattern with survivors.
- Can purchase weapon or equipment: Can rearrange the weapon with button when you die. Purchase standards will based on the current possessed dollar. Dollar will not deduct directly after purchasing, but it will be deducted when a player revives and the item will provide together.
- Adjust revival time per level: Allows beginner or low level user to quickly re-participate in the battle to play the game easier than before.
|1 - 10||15|
|11 - 20||20|
|21 - 30||25|
|31 - 40||30|
|41 - 50||35|
|51 - 60||40|
|61 - 70||45|
|71 - 80||50|
|81 - 90||55|
|91 - 100||60|
- Kevlar Armor.
- Spare Ammo.
|Transcendent Choi Ji Yoon||24||18||26||28||19||115|
|Dorothy Dark Knight||24||27||23||22||19||115|
|Choi Ji Yoon (Limited Edition)||20||20||24||24||17||105|
|Choi Ji Yoon (Soccer)||22||17||24||26||16||105|
|Choi Ji Yoon||22||16||24||26||17||105|
|Alice (Limited Edition)||22||19||19||26||19||105|
|707th Special Mission Battalion||22||24||17||23||19||105|
|Seal Team 6||21||21||21||21||21||105|
|Elizabeth Crimson Hunter||19||24||28||18||26||115|
|Michaela (Limited Edition)||17||26||18||20||24||105|
|Yuri (Limited Edition)||17||26||23||20||19||105|
|National Liberation Campaign||16||17||24||24||24||105|
|Asia Red Army (Soccer)||21||18||24||18||24||105|
|Asia Red Army||21||18||24||18||24||105|
|Red Beret Condottiere||19||24||21||20||21||105|
After 28 January 2016, there are several update:
- The addition of 12 difficulties: Easy 1 & 2, Normal, Hard 1-9.
- Different difficulties give out different Daily ZS Clear Rewards.
- This reward can only be obtained twice per day; once every 12-hours interval.
- The player can choose what prize to be claimed. It ranges from common to rare items such as rare zombie tattoos and costumes.
- The Reward Box can be upgraded. If the player obtains a box at low difficulty level, and does not use it yet, then he/she plays another game (in the same day) and obtains higher-leveled box, the higher-leveled box will replace the lower one.
- The players can now earn dollars and level up by just shooting at the zombies.
- If the player uses Round Retry item, all players will respawn immediately, instead of running the round all over again.
- However, all players just have 1 chance to retry, no matter who use the item. If the players still loose the second chance, the game will end.
- The respawn time has been set to a limit of 120 seconds, increasing as players level up.
- Zombies are now labeled with a new set of colors to identify their behaviour, they will be common in the hardest difficulties.
- Removed items: Dr. A's Trunk, Secret Map, Research Tools, Zombie Sample and Confidential Documents.
- Fixed some bugs.
As previously stated, players are able to obtain a Reward Box twice per day upon successfully finishing a Zombie Scenario map. The amount of items, duration, quality, quantity and rarity is based on the box level.
The following items can be acquired:
- Reward Box HARD 9 level
- Small Emergency Medicine (100 units)
- Big Emergency Medicine (50 units)
- Battle Revival (50 units)
- Round Retry (30 units)
- 90-Day Durability Material (3 units)
- [A] class Combat Blueprint (3 units of one type only)
- Experience Coupon Level 3 (10 units)
- Game Points Coupon Level 3 (10 units)
- Flame Tattoo (500 days)
- Enhancement Reinforced Parts (30 units for one type only)
- Secret Research Funds (200 days)
- Money Extractor (200 days)
- Superior Level Up Amplifier (200 days)
- Superior HP Supplement (200 days)
- Superior Attack Amplifier (200 days)
- Superior Bulletproof Armor (200 days)
- Superior Combat Boots (200 days)
- Superior Spare Magazine (200 days)
- Superior Weakness Analysis Device (200 days)
- Normal Enhancement Kit (30 units)
- Advanced Enhancement Kit (15 units)
- In addition, Season themed costumes and tattoos are also available to be picked for a period of 500 days.
- You can't share/drop weapons in HARD difficulty (the dropped weapons will instantly dissapear).
- In HARD 3 and above, zombie boss skills have been given an instant kill attribute.
- You can resist boss skills through resistance cues.
- Zombie scenario reboot additional compensation (applied to Last Clue, Panic Room, Omen)
- Parts from the Part System can be obtained in HARD modes.
- An optional parts box is added to existing daily compensation.
- Excellent rewards will be paid to the best players .
2018 Reboot Part 2
- The map selection screen for Last Clue, Panic Room, Omen, and All-Out have been changed.
- Able to check the main reward.
- Press [M] to check your applied items in scenario.
- Weapons with Part System can be obtained at certain probability in Normal difficulty: TURBULENT-1, MG3, Dual Infinity Final, CROW-1, SKULL-9, M950, M950 Attack, CHARGER-7, BALROG-XI, THANATOS-7, Broad Divine.
- Possible obtainable parts
- In HARD 9, obtaining Tier 6 Parts are possible.
|Last Clue||Hold Up||Vampire||Armor Break|
|Panic Room||Rage Down||Speed Up||Slow|
|Omen||Knockback||Power Up||Healing Cancellation|
|All-Out||Health Up||Gun Boost||Critical|
Zombie Scenario Clue Items
|Secret Research Funds||Given fund: $32,000 (Initial fund: $7,500)|
|Level Up Amplifier||Obtain additional experience|
|Attack Amplifier||Attack Strength Auto Upgrade. (If you have the same type of clue, only the upper level is applied.) Inferior: 3 stages, Intermediate: 5 stages, Superior: 7 stages.|
|HP Supplement||Stamina Level Auto Upgrade. (If you have the same type of clue, only the upper level is applied.) Inferior: 3 stages, Intermediate: 5 stages, Superior: 7 stages.|
|Bulletproof Armor||Armor Upgrades. (If you have the same type of clue, only the upper level is applied.) Inferior: 3 stages, Intermediate: 5 stages, Superior: 7 stages.|
|Combat Boots||Move Speed Auto Upgrade. (If you have the same type of clue, only the upper level is applied.) Inferior: 3 stages, Intermediate: 5 stages, Superior: 7 stages.|
|Spare Magazine||Preliminary magazine stage auto upgrade. (If you have the same type of clue, only the upper level is applied.) Inferior: 3 stages, Intermediate: 5 stages, Superior: 7 stages.|
|Money Extractor||1.5 times increase in earned dollar (Initial salary: 7,500)|
|Weakness Analyzer||Additional damage to Zombie Boss (Initial Salary: 7,500)|
|Snake Tattoo||Attack Strength Max Level 3, Stamina Max Level 2 Stage Increase|
|Poison Fire Tattoo||Stamina, ATK, Movement Speed, Armor, Shoot Level 1|
|Snow Tattoo||Increased maximum damage level by 5|
|Rusty Scorpion Tattoo||Attack power Max level 3, Move speed 2 level increase|
|Mad Mechanic Tattoo||Stamina Max Level 2, Armor Max Level 3|
|Gluttony Tattoo||Up to 5 health levels|
|Neid and Zavist Tattoo||Stamina Max Level 3, Damage Max Level 2 Stage Increase|
|Phobos Tattoo||Armor Max Level 3, Shotgun Max Level 2 Stage Increase|
|Dione Tattoo||Movement speed Max level 5 steps increase|
|Phobos Attack Withstand||Able to withstand some attacks in Last Clue.|
|AMP Suit Attack Withstand||Able to withstand some attacks of AMP Suit in Panic Room.|
|Kraken Attack Withstand||Able to withstand some attacks of Kraken in Panic Room.|
|Laser Wing Attack Withstand||Able to withstand some attacks of Laser Wing in Omen.|
|Colossus Attack Withstand||Able to withstand some attacks.|
|Oberon Horn||Critical hit increase 3%|
|Oberon Bomb Head||Shockwave resistance with a 20% probability|
|Angra Wing||25% increase in jump|
|Fallen Titan Doll||Resurrected with 100 Stamina in Death Crisis|
|Kraken Back||Ignore 20% chance traps|
|Frozen Terror's Club||Damage reduced by 25% when blowing|
|Jack's Mask Face||20% reduction in stiffness when hit|
|Crono Athletic's Face||Increased Critical 4%|
|Crono Wing's Wing||20% jump and 20% drop damage|
|Mr. X's Back||Slow speed recovery|
|Tyrant Crab's Back||3-step automatic upgrade of body armor|
|Laser Wing's Wing||Jump force 20% Movement speed 1 step increase|
|Venom Guard Damage Down||Reduce explosion damage by Venom Guards.|
|Zombie Grenade Damage Down||Reduce explosion damage by Zombie Grenades.|
Crazy Zombie Scenario event
This is a special event which is applied for Memories chapter:
- Only applied for Memories map during event period.
- Player's movement speed is increased, and be provided with unlimited spare ammo.
- Every 60 seconds, up to 3 Pierrots will summon randomly.
- After destroying the Pierrot, 5 random bonus weapons will be dropped randomly.
- Bonus weapons can be used in event map only and will not be saved into inventories.
- All relating medals and league score are not counted in this event.
There are 7 seasons so far in Zombie Scenario mode (noted that extra maps are excluded in the chapters below):
- Survival type
- Pursuit type
|Story of the special force squad that has been dispatched to save the advanced troop. Unknown huge monster was waiting for them when they arrived at the place after following the Andrey's clue. Goal: Kill Prototype Phobos.|
|The research group entered inside the laboratory with the mysterious woman's help, encountering yet another monster again. Goal: Kill Siege Type Phobos.|
|The research group received a support request from the allied forces and move to the appointed place to defend. However, the thing that welcomes them in the place was not the allied forces but Oberon. Goal: Kill Oberon.|
|Story of LS troop that received a request from Aegis Institute. They have dispatched to Southern America that assumed to have Dr. Rex's trace and... Goal: Kill Dione.|
|Story of LS troop that pursuits for wounded Dione. They entered underground culvert to capture Dione and encounter with countless zombies. Goal: Fight against the zombies and survive until the last round.|
|Senior Researcher Soy recognized that zombies will evolve by themselves and she tried to lure Dione in, however, the thing appeared in front of LS troop was not Dione, but that was great energy of fire. Goal: Kill Revenant.|
|The last battle with Dione. LS troop found Dione's hideout and tried to kill defenseless Dione, but, soon a complete type Angra appeared in front of them. Goal: Kill Angra.|
|Story of Vanguard Company's assistant chief of staff for operations, Norman who tried to survive from a laboratory where a mysterious virus spread. Goal: Kill Fallen Titan.|
|Story of David Black and Erika who tried to invade inside Vanguard headquarters under Norman's request. Goal: Kill Rusty Scorpion.|
|Story of AFC David Black and his team retreating as they are being chased by horde of zombies until they reach into a shelter-like place. Unknown enemy appeared at them when they were waiting for Norman's support. Goal: Defend the central computer and kill Mad Mechanic.|
|Story of David Black who tried to rescue Erika who was kidnapped by Norman. Analyze the huge boss's weakness that stopped their way to save Erika. Goal: Kill Lost Guardian.|
|Story of Gerard team who tried to retrieve the left sample after the Vanguard Company incident. They tried to make a contact with the transportation team, however Yeti suddenly appeared to stop them. Goal: Kill Frozen Terror.|
|Story of Gerard when he was moving to meet with his client after he joined the Jim's transportation team safely. The client welcomed them frigidly in the laboratory. Goal: Kill Gluttony.|
|Story of Red Lizard Jim to discover and reveal the true color of the client. Goal: Defeat the dual-wield sword Neid and heavy artillery Zavist.|
|Story of Red Lizard Jim, Gerard and their team upon revealing the mystery that Dr. Rex has been hiding once infiltrating into his main research lab and testing facility. Goal: Kill Dr. Rex.|
|Story of Jennifer and her escorts fighting their way through a long abandoned city, searching and destroying anything that they came across with what may remain of one of Dr. Rex's previous failed Super Soldier Project. Goal: Kill Laser Wing.|
|Story of Jennifer and her team proceeding to pursue the Laser Wing killer. During that, she was unconscious, and remembered all her lost memories. Goal: Kill Jack.|
|Story of Jennifer finding out how Jack changed his appearance and the abandoned truth behind. Goal: Kill Crono Athletic.|
|Story of Jennifer encountering a new enemy while listening the truth from Soy. Goal: Kill Crono Wing.|
|Story of retrieving Choi Ji Yoon after being captured by a terrorist group. Goal: Kill Mr. X.|
|Story of the disappearance of Victor's squad during the transportation of Phobos' DNA in Desert Storm operation area. Goal: Defeat Condemned Criminal.|
|Douglas Jacob is trying to convince the virus and to reinforce his influence Story of Lucia struggling in raids as part of its expansion. Goal: Kill Tyrant Crab.|
|Story of Carlito from his days with the Vanguard Company and how he lost an eye while escaping. Goal: Kill Jay.|
|With the surviving forces of the government and the Aegis Institute, Carlito's mercenary unit emerges as a new presence. Carlito's vengeance comes at a time when Kronos's one-sided contract breaks out. Goal: Kill Colossus.|
|The Lucia fleet captures repeated signals that are transmitted. Following the signal, she finds an unidentified facility on the way and instinctively begins a search operation with intuition that she is associated with Michaela. Goal: Defeat Kronos's Megalodon.|
|Finish Zombie Scenario season 1 to 3 in order.|
|Kill 10,000 zombies in one round.|
|Kill a total of 1,000,000 zombies.|
|Accumulate 100,000 points from Zombie Scenario Supply Box.|
- In Japan region, this mode is named as Zombie Survival.
- Pressing the Auto-Buy button (Kevlar is not included for Auto-Buy inputs even the player has still remaining in-game money which sufficient to spent for. ) will select the most recommended primary weapon including its ammunition. Unlike normal matches,
- It is possible to apply wallbang for killing zombies or breaking a marked wall through some certain positions.