Veteran mercenary Carlito of Vanguard Company. With the incident of Douglas Jacob at the Vanguard Company, he now breaks the bond between Vanguard and Kronos. After securing intelligence that Kronos is raiding a secret research complex, Carlito's mercenary squad carries out a frenzied vengeance and advances to a secret research complex for counter-insurgency.In order to attack Douglas Jacob's Kronos, he led the Blaze and crossed the desert zone and received an air raid on the XT-300 Goliath from the air. Nearly at the end of the Kronos, the blaze will deviate from its normal orbit due to a fatal blow. In the raid of an unidentified huge Kronos army, the squad of government forces and Aegis researchers face severe difficulties...
The Lucia fleet captures repeated signals that are transmitted. Following the signal, she finds an unidentified facility on the way to her arrival, and Lucia instinctively begins a search operation with intuition that she is associated with her elder Michaela.
Lucia, intimidated that she is close, risks taking the risk of ending the long battle and making her final pursuit with offshore equipment.There is a public enemy between Lucia and Michaela, and yesterday's enemy is today's recruit in front of a public enemy that may have been the real backstop of a long-awaited wish!
Panic Room, Erica, who was trying to control her body, began to periodically experience unexplained pain. David Black struggles to find the cause, but one day, when there is no way out, he was contacted by Soi. Soi heard news about Erica, and after seeing related information in the lab data, she told him to come to the Rex Labs if she wants to cure Erica. David Black and Erica set out for the Rex Lab after listening to it. But it wasn't Soi that greeted them, but a lab that seemed to have been attacked. Now they start searching the lab for any clues.
|All-Out||1 round, 3 maps, pursuit style. Third map faces Colossus.|
|Rendezvous||1 round, 3 maps, pursuit style. Second and third maps face Megalodon.|
|Rex Labs||1 round, 2 maps, pursuit style. Second map faces Security System's Robot.|
A member of intelligence bureau of the special force. She was on a mission to infiltrate the Terrorist group. Her mission was later revealed by another agent when she was trying to look through the confidential documents about ARA and had to flee back to her country. She joined the Counter-Terrorists in hope that one day she could get her hands on the documents again.
May is a new intelligence agent born in asia, she has high battle capabilities. Her identity is kept as a secret even within the organization; she has disguised herself and infiltrated into Counter-Terrorist camp near the border and her first mission was to observe her colleague who is under solo activity.
Born in Asia, Ritsuka was involved in domestic warfare from an early age on. She has accumulated quite some war experiences and became a regular member of the ARA during her mercenary time. There she discovered a spy looking through the secret papers of the ARA, and now she tries everything to keep the secret information from getting out.
The Army Commander-in-Chief for Zombie Support Unit. He is a high war hero trust and loyalty of people for the country. It is the most dangerous also thanks to the envy and admiration of the soldiers to the commanding jumped directly here.
A senior researcher who founds Aegis Institute to fight the zombies. She has excellent weapon capability and has a history of participating in the Dr. Rex Super Soldier Program for her PhD Research Project.
Carlito was a mercenary from Vanguard Company. He was paid to steal an important information from a laboratory by Douglas Jacob. As soon as he returned to the base, Vanguard Company is in the brink of destruction.
Jennifer was a freelance journalist who received a request to investigate strange reports at Rex Lab. However, her disguise was blown and she had been captured and kept alive as a test subject. Escaping from Rex Lab with the help of Terrorists, Jennifer joined them to take down the government.
Gerard is a former member of SAS special forces and is currently working in PMC (Private Military Contract Company) from USA. His mentor, David is currently a wanted person as he betrayed the organisation and assist the Terrorist by giving away an important confidential documents of SAS to Terrorist. Gerard left SAS as he was falsely accused of betrayal with David.
He is a soldier of Garcia fleet’s Counter-Terrorist. His highest goal is known as sweeping the pirates from the seas. He is always standing in front of battle if it occurs, however, he is famous to bring lots of accidents due to his wacky character.
Garcia Fleet Counter-Terrorism team leader. She made great achievements in the battle against terrorism in the Indian Ocean and became the leader of the team. She is dressed for special infiltration operations.
He was dispatched to recover technology that had been leaked by accident as an agent of a special institution that overseer the world.
She was dispatched to recover technology that had been leaked by accident as an agent of a special institution that overseer the world.
He is known as an expert for terrorism at sea and assassination. He has been isolated while conducting a special mission from the government and there was no rescue operation for him. He became a pirate with his belief that only money can be trusted.
David is a veteran soldier and is a former instructor of SAS who has experienced countless battlefields. He is one of the survivors in laboratory basement, who has been survived from the Rex laboratory explosion accident. He became disillusioned with the horrible incidents that he saw in the basement, and decided to join the Terrorist as they promised to help him to get out from the laboratory if he assist them in obtaining a confidential documents. He found out that Gerard is chasing him and decided to participate in the battlefield, so that he can persuade him to join the Terrorist.
Erika is the only rescued survivor from the ruined Lost City. She became a member of the Terrorist, following the foot steps of the person who saved her life. Her new obtained life become a cruel destiny awaiting ahead as she start learning battle abilities as a Terrorist and almost forget about the shock from the tragedy.
- Colossus - The boss that appears in All-Out.
- Megalodon - The boss that appears in Rendezvous.
- Security System's Robot - The boss that appears in Rex Labs.
- Juggernaut- A big zombie with high health points and high attack damage, may also drop traps.
- Deimos- A Zombie that can drop human's weapon when its sting hits a player.
- Ganymede - Enhanced Deimos. It can do shoulder charges at players, which will inflict a lot of damage.
- XT-300 - Appear in All-Out chapter, where the pilot can be killed and players can mount them.
- Regular Zombie - Normal zombies with medium attack damage and speed. The origin has higher health.
- Light Zombie - Has faster movement speed, attack rate and harder to be killed than regular zombies, but with lower health.
- Heavy Zombie - More durable and does higher damage than regular zombies, but moves slower. Can release a trap to lock human's movement for a while.
- Voodoo Zombie - Support zombie that heals their allies. They also have higher health points than regular zombies.
- Psycho Zombie - A zombie with high health points and high attack damage. It can release a black smoke to disturb human's concentration.
- Hound Zombie - Dogs that were infected by the Z-VIRUS. They are quite small but very agile, thus making it harder to be killed.
- Sting Finger - Similar to Light Zombies, but can attack in longer range than most zombies.
- Venom Guard - Explodes upon death. The death blow can injure and knock humans away.
- Elite Juggernaut - Stronger version of Juggernaut with multiple skills. Its size is smaller and can fit where players hide. When killed, it will give player use add-ons.