Zombie Modes consists of a series of zombie-related game modes in Counter-Strike Online.
Zombie Infection are a collection of Player vs Player modes, where zombies and human must kill each other to win.
There are six main versions of Zombie Infection, each with their own mechanics.
- New competition rules have been added to Zombie Mode.
- Release date: 16 December 2021.
- Mode: Zombie Hero, Zombie Z mode
- Addition of Competitive Play settings: Select "Competitive" map on the map selection screen → Select the Competitive Map and click the 'Selection Complete' button when the information pop-up is displayed → If the information pop-up is accepted, the game is set to a competitive match.
- If the game is set to a competitive match, all room settings previously set are ignored and the game settings are changed to the set settings cannot be changed arbitrarily.
- 2. Competitive match rule guide
- Competitive match room setting
- Max Players: 24
- Victory Goal: Zombie Z - 13 rounds / Zombie Hero - 7 rounds
- Round Time: 3 minutes
- Weapon Limit: Cost Limit
- Manner Grade, Death>Kill Limit
- Unable to set password
- No Zombie Permanent Death
- Add AI
- No friendly fire
- Zombie Balance Auto Correction
- Map: When the game starts, the map will be selected randomly from the following list: Italy, Assault, Abyss2, Militia, Dust, Harbor)
- Arms Limitation (cost limit) additional
- All weapons have a cost depending on the grade.
- If the cost of the weapons you select exceeds the total cost of 25 points, you cannot purchase them.
- Points based on grade: Epic 15, Transcendent 9, Unique 6, Rare 4, Advanced 1, Basic 0.
- Some rule changes
- The amount of Karma obtained is doubled.
- Competition before the random human hero does not appear, you must use the karma can play as a hero.
- For Zombie Z mode, after all zombies are unlocked, a random zombie hero can appear.
- Depending on the Zombie Z level, the fixed number of mutations increases, and some mutations do not appear.
Other Zombie PvP modes
These also the Zombie PvP modes but with some different goals, most of them does not involve infection:
Zombie PvE modes
These are co-operative modes where players are pitted against AI-controlled zombies, usually with accompanying lore.
- There's usually a bug in Zombie Infection whereby players can infect and instantly kill the victim, if the infection occurs from a headshot.
- Humans infected by origin zombies will receive a very high amount of health power, resulting sometimes higher than when evolving into an origin zombie which has 7000 health. Therefore your hp will be reduced if you had more than that.
- Despite the name, there are no zombie characters appearing in Zombie Giant. Only the bosses from Zombie Scenario make an appearance instead.